Hey All! I'm trying to make my comeback into the blogging circa with a few short posts. A few days ago, I gave you a look at my top 3 favorite products to make your life feel like summer (even when it's 50 degrees outside)
As many of you know, the month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor of that, many companies offer limited edition products/givebacks to charities which sponsor Breast Cancer awareness. Breast Cancer has always held a special place in my heart because many members of my family have battled this disease. In honor of them, I have decided to share my favorite brands/companies offering special collections/offers for the month of October.
1. GLAMULET: Glamulet Jewelry created a limited edition Breast Cancer Awareness Collection. This collection includes charms, charm bracelets, as well as sets. 50% of each sale goes to a charity that supports awareness for the disease. To learn more about this campaign, CLICK HERE
2. About Faces Salon and Spa: If you're in the DMV area, About Faces is the salon to go to. During the month of October, they offer $10 pink hair extensions. All proceeds are donated to the American Cancer Society. So you end up with a cute hair extension, $10 towards your next salon service, AND a $10 donation. What more could you want? I've heard of other locations offering this service, so check with your salon today!
3. Estee Lauder: The Kendall Jenner approved makeup line is offering a trio of pink lipsticks, as well as a pink clutch, all for $25. Up to $500,000 worth of sales will go directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (sold exclusively in stores)
4. Ralph Lauren: Ralph Lauren is offering a limited edition Pink Pony Candle. This fresh floral scent is only $45, and 10% of the proceeds benefit the Pink Pony Fund.
5. BeautyBlender: Every makeup guru is OBSESSED with the beautyblender. If you have yet to purchase this amazing product, now is the perfect time. In a limited edition duo set only costing $28, 50% of the proceeds will benefit Bright Pink.